C. Fulsty /sea full-stee/ noun
An author who creates books with great morals.
An author wanting to get involved with the community.
An author that is an adult, but acts like a child.
Ex. I'm going to read C. Fulsty books. Ex. C. Fulsty is a great new author.
Hey everyone! Thank you for visiting our website. My name is C. Fulsty and I’m a self published, indie author and illustrator. Indie & self published means that I’m an author who is doing everything solo. Besides the awesome illustrations from my good friend Shanilee, I write, edit, illustrate (some of my books), market, create the books, and even run this website by myself. I don’t have any money to put into my books aside from the money I make at my day job. I’m a dreamer just like most of you reading this. I’m hoping one day we will get lucky enough to catch a big break and get our name and our books out there to as many parents and children as possible.
Some quick facts about C. Fulsty:
- He coached 3-10 year olds and taught them how to play roller hockey for over 7 years.
- He coached 3 roller hockey youth league teams.
- He coached a competitive youth roller hockey team.
- He coached a high school roller hockey team.
- He began writing children’s books because of a conversation he had with a parent.
- He self-taught himself everything with children’s books.
- He has played hockey (roller and ice) for a total of 18 years.
- He loves pizza…and food in general.
- He hates olives and mushrooms.
- He loves working with children.
- He is very passionate about helping the less fortunate.
- Dr. Seuss and Tony Sly are his idols. He plans to do a book in tribute to each of his idols.
- He was born in Colorado.
- He’s a child at heart and still plays with Legos.
- He loooooooves penguins, but who doesn’t?
We are willing to chat with anyone, so don’t be afraid to send us a message.