C. Fulsty /sea full-stee/ noun
An author who creates books with great morals.
An author wanting to get involved with the community.
An author that is an adult, but acts like a child.
Ex. I'm going to read C. Fulsty books. Ex. C. Fulsty is a great new author.
Hey everyone! Thank you for visiting my website. My name is C. Fulsty and I’m a self published indie author and illustrator. Indie & self published means that I’m an author who is doing everything solo. Besides the awesome illustrations from my good friend Shanilee, I write, edit, illustrate (some of my books), market, create the books, and even run this website by myself. I don’t have any money to put into my books and I’m a struggling dreamer just like most of you reading this. I’m hoping one day I will get lucky enough to catch a big break and get my name and my books out there to as many parents and children as possible.
I am willing to chat with anyone, so don’t be afraid to send me a message.
Some quick facts about me:
- I coached 3-12 year olds and taught them how to play roller hockey for over 7 years.
- I coached 3 roller hockey youth league teams.
- I coached a competitive youth roller hockey team.
- I coached a high school roller hockey team.
- I began writing children’s books because of a conversation I had with a parent.
- I self-taught myself and continue to self teach myself everything I know with children’s books.
- I have played hockey (roller and ice) for a total of 18 years.
- I love pizza, wings, and burgers, and…just really food in general.
- I hate olives and mushrooms.
- I love working with children.
- I want to help sick and terminally ill children. Especially by writing a book to inspire them to keep fighting and to help with their medical bills.
- Dr. Seuss is my favorite author and a goal of mine is to be comparable to Dr. Seuss one day.
- Born and raised in Colorado.
- I looooooove penguins, but who doesn’t?